ME Education was founded in 2009 as one of the first agencies in Dalian providing local educational institutions with a comprehensive package of recruiting services. In partnership with Shahekou Educational Bureau, ME Education was a part of “The 12th Five-Year-Plan” and established co-operation with 19 public schools, providing employment for over 500 foreign teachers.
We have a solid recruitment base oversees and enjoy good reputation in the local market. In recent years we have successfully extended our offer by comprehensive HR and educational services. Currently, we are involved in a number of projects such as creating a Unified Teacher Training Program, curriculum design in cooperation with English Picture Book Reading and Creative Course in English and Chinese.
ME Education strives to implement an altruistic vision of the company based on the principles of social sustainability. We value professionalism, honesty and transparency. We envision building a unified foreign community in Dalian that can best contribute to education in China.
Chengdu is the capital Sichuan province with the population of 14 million people in the metropolitan area. It is one of the most important economic, cultural and communication centers in Western China. The surrounding Chengdu Plain is also known as the "Country of Heaven" and the "Land of Abundance". It is bordered by steep mountains of Longmen in the north-west and Qionglai Mountains in the west. The western parts of Chengdu Plains are known for having the world's only natural habitat of giant panda bears.read more
· Overseas Recruiting Director
· Graduated Media and Social Communication as well as East Asian Studies at Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland
· Writer and editor for a number of student publications including Student Journal of Jewish Studies
· 15 years of experience in teaching and education
Miranda YuFounder and CEO
· Founder and CEO
· Graduated English Studies at Dalian University of Foreign Languages
· Over 10 years of experience in recruiting and management of foreign teachers
· Ran ‘Government Project for Foreign Teachers’ under the auspices of Shahekou Education Bureau in Dalian
· Decades of experience in Human Resources and Management
· Over 5 years of experience in recruiting, training and management of foreign teachers
· Expert knowledge of visa affairs
· Ran a government-supported project called ‘Sea Dragon Project for Improvement of Public Schools Employing Foreign Teachers’
· Previous positions include Director of Foreign Affairs Department at Hailong Jiaoyu Jihua, a well-known educational company in China